1. How old do I have to be to apply?
18 years of age
2. How do I fill out an application for one of your properties?
Call (717-610-1510 option 2) to discuss your interest in a particular rental. Then make an appointment to see the rental.
You may download the rental application here and bring it with you at the time of your appointment.
3. How do I view your current listings?
4. Can you hold a property for me before applying?
Unfortunately we are unable to do hold a property for you.
1. How do I pay rent?
You can pay by auto debit, or mail your money order or check to the office.
2. Who is responsible for paying the maintenance and repairs of the rental unit?
Your lease will specify who is responsible. For the most part the owner will pay for maintenance and repairs of the rental unit. HOWEVER if a repair is needed due to tenant, tenant’s family or guests misuse, tenant will be responsible for the repair.
3. How do I gain access to my property?
You will receive the keys to your home on the date your signed lease begins and you have paid your security deposit and first months rent.
4. Do I need to set up my utilities prior to the start of the lease?
Yes. As directed by the property manager, call the utility companies and set up a start date to begin on the first day of the lease.
5. When is rent considered late?
Rent is due on the 1st day of the month. All rent that is not paid by the 5th day of the month will be considered late and a late fee will be added.
6. My lease is ending, but I want to stay. What do I do?
Sixty (60) days or two months prior to your lease ending, you should contact the property manager to discuss your options to stay.
7. Am I allowed to get a pet?
Each rental unit has different policies in regards to having pets. Contact the property manager BEFORE getting a pet to see if your rental unit allows pets. There is always an additional monthly fee for a pet as well as a nonrefundable pet security fee.
8. How can I renew my lease?
Sixty days prior to the end of your lease call the property manager. You can choose to sign a new lease in person or sign electronically.
9. How do I add or remove a roommate from the lease?
To add a roommate they must fill out an application and be approved prior to move in. In order to remove a roommate, all parties must be in written agreement that a roommate is moving out and the remaining tenant(s) are responsible for the full rent. The remaining tenants must show proof of their ability to pay the rent. This will be up to the discretion of the Property Manager.
10. What maintenance am I responsible for?
You are responsible for any maintenance or repairs that are included in your lease. You are also responsible for the of repairs of maintenance that are due to tenant, tenant’s family, or guests neglect or misuse.
11. What is required upon move-in?
Prior to receiving your keys you will need to have paid your security deposit, first month’s rent, signed lease, and put utilities in your name.
5521 Carlisle Pike, Suite C • Mechanicsburg, PA 17050